Comfortable and Safe School Bus Service
How it works
- On admission to the school family details are recorded in school including names of parents, name (and nickname/s) of child(ren), all contact phone numbers, email(s) and home address.
- Parents are asked if they require the bus service by the Admissions Department.
- Admission sent all detail to the Bus Manager to confirm that the request can be accommodated and inform families of the fee.
- The bus company will provide the school with a list of student in each bus with pick up and drop off times.
- Parents are given full details of the bus route and the bus rules along with the time of pick up and drop off and all contact details. Ideally this list will be available and as complete as possible one full week before term starts.
- The provision of the daily transport is the full responsibility of the bus service provider who will notify parents of any changes or problems.
- Parents will be invoiced by the school and the service provider paid by the school.
- Complaints or questions can be dealt with in the school and a contact number is set aside for this purpose.
- Problems will be dealt with very promptly and the service will be reviewed every term.
- Routes will be reviewed every year.
To request for a new route please email email@example.com or call 029575777 ext. 229
For further inquiries/complaints/suggestions please call Khun Duaen 081 522 9090
School Bus Service Charter
We are proud to be the transport provider for Regent’s International School in Bangkok. We seek to provide the highest standard of service to all families at all times.
Route and routine
- We will pick up every child from every agreed stop on time every day unless prevented from doing so. If there is a problem we will inform every family in good time.
- All routes are published along with the precise time of all pick-ups and drop offs.
- If there is a problem we will notify you as soon as we know about it.
- If something has to be changed we will notify you as soon as we can.
- Our drivers are correctly qualified. Our bus monitors are trained and trusted to supervise all passengers.
- The driver and/or monitor is trained in first aid and familiar with school child protection policies.
- They are familiar with all school rules.
- Our drivers and monitors will be welcoming and friendly to all students. They will make the start of the school day as pleasant as possible. In turn we expect all students to follow our rules.
- Our drivers and monitors will be smartly dressed and courteous at all times.
- Each bus is to be equipped with GPS to allow accurate tracking at all times.
- We keep our buses clean and smart inside and out. We ask all passengers to refrain from eating, drinking or chewing gum on all journeys.
- Our support staff speak Thai and English.
- Contact details are published to all families. These explain who to contact with problems, complaints, questions or compliments.
- We will keep accurate records of all students’ and parents’ contact details and ask that you notify us of any changes.
- Stay seated at all times.
- Seatbelts to be fastened at all times.
- No food or drink to be consumed on the bus (this includes chewing gum).
- Transport staff’s instructions must be followed.
- School rules apply on the journey to and from school, and on all school trips.
- Take your seat promptly and sit properly, facing forward at all times.
- Place bags and parcels under your seat or on your lap.
- Keep the aisle of the bus clear at all times.
- Students must conduct themselves at the highest standards when using the bus.
- Talk quietly; the driver needs to concentrate to safely drive the bus.
- Always follow the bus monitor’s and driver’s instructions.
Bus stop conduct
- Be at the bus stop 5 minutes prior to the arrival of the bus. Never run to or from the bus.
- Wait at your designated stop in a safe place, away from the side of the road.
- Remember never to stand in the danger zone that surrounds a bus. The danger zone is anywhere close enough for you to touch the bus.
- If you need to cross the street to get on the bus always wait until the bus has come to a complete stop. Always walk, never run.
- Do not push or shove.
Bus late or missing
- If the bus is late or has not arrived at the designated stop please call Khun Mali 0815229090 or Khun Miki 0839895455
- If a student is not at the bus pick up point at the scheduled time or within five minutes of the arrival time it will be assumed the service is not needed that day and the bus will depart.
- If parents do not want their child(ren) to use the bus on a particular day they should call Khun Mali 0815229090 or Khun Miki 0839895455 in advance.
- If a student disturbs the journey, causes upset to another passenger or fails to take instruction from bus staff then the matter will be reported to the Head of the School. School sanctions will apply.
- Students risk being banned from the service temporarily or permanently if they do not maintain school standards of behavior.
- If a student experiences any problems on the school bus they should report the matter to their form teacher/tutor as soon as possible.
- If parents are made aware of any problems between students or if they are concerned in any way about the welfare of their child(ren) on the bus please contact the form teacher/tutor.